Foresaken Temple FREE VIP CHAT

Dawod

Sep 24, 2023
FORESAKEN TEMPLE AD.gif
F O R E S A K E N T E M P L E

👨‍💼 READ:

- This VIP CHAT will be entirely FREE the only thing that I will be requesting is verification to get in which is meeting just s few simple requirements!

- The main goal of this chat is to bring a FREE VIP CHAT to the community that separates it from everyone else’s chat that is filled with nothing but hams and people begging for free shit just because it’s FREE…

- I want people in this chat to be able to meet friends, work partners and most importantly to be able to learn & grow as a community! I did this once with an MSR chat & put tons of people on next is bank drops, checks, and MSR! I want everyone in this chat actually doing stuff, trying new things and actually being active!

✅ REQUIREMENTS:

- Show proof of a pop on with a time stamp, provide proof of a receipt from MSR including last 4 of the dump & last 4 on the receipt. Show proof of you cooking and popping in with your own cooks, show proof of some type of work, bank logs, wires, any type of work you do and and have successfully done with valid proof of a good outcome AS IN MONEY IN YOUR HANDS FROM THAT PLAY..

- Everyone that is requesting to get into the chat should be for the sole reason to network, gain knowledge and meet new people that you can truthfully trust unlike every chat where people are willing to ruin a relation ship over a couple hundred or even couple thousand dollars.. Work together and make more then 10k easy stop being greedy for some little shit plays LETS WORK AND GET THIS!

#ForesakenTemple

FORESAKEN TEMPLE AD.gif

✔️ Template To Fill Out:
PLEASE VISIT THE TEMPLE FIRST
CLICK BELOW

FORESAKEN TEMPLE

📱Telegram @:
Put your telegram @ here

👺What type of "work" you personally do:
Drop Checks, bank Open ups, MSR, Bank Logs ETC... Explain what you do

💲Proof:
Show proof that you've successfully gotten money from what ever type of work you're personally doing. Picture with time stamp or @ForesakenTemple showing

PLEASE SUBMIT ALL MESSAGE REQUEST TO THIS @ AND PATIENTLY WAIT TO BE ACCEPTED OR DECLINED - THANK YOU

CLICK BELOW

FORESAKEN VIP CHAT

Attachments​

• 131313.png
    131313.png
    366 KB · Views: 1
  • 131313.png
    131313.png
    366 KB · Views: 1